Monday, March 4, 2013

Under the Lights

Under the Lights, 5"x5", oil on archival board, SOLD©2013 Cindy Greene


We went to a new farmer's market on Sunday, and I came home with a huge bunch of daisies. Well, they are actually chrysanthemums, but shh. I now have three vases around the house and am enjoying them immensely. I set up this little vase with a spotlight and a background of some of the new scrapbook paper I recently bought. I'm enjoying the colors.

I wanted to try a looser version than usual of these, so I gave myself a time limit of "finish this before making dinner." I think it worked. We did eat a bit late, though.

2 comments:

  1. "Finish this before dinner."............great idea. Anything to make us paint faster. Sure looking forward to getting this beautifully loose painting! Thanks, Cindy! I will treasure this beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! I hope you enjoy it. It will be on its way tomorrow. Thanks so much for your support! Cindy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...