Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Delightful

Just Delightful, 5x5", oil on board, Click here to bid for Fundraiser for Oklahoma Tornado Victims

Daily Paintworks is sponsoring a fundraiser for the Oklahoma tornado victims — participating artists are donating all proceeds from the fundraiser sales to tornado relief.

I'm happy to participate with this painting. I have a lot of Oklahoma in my blood. My great-great grandmother helped to settle Holdenville, OK (about 70 miles southeast of Moore, where the tornado hit) when it was Indian Territory, my mother grew up there, and I lived there briefly as a child.

This is a great opportunity to buy some art and help people who need to rebuild their lives. All proceeds from the sale of this painting will be sent to the American Red Cross and earmarked for the Oklahoma tornado victims. Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Hilary, it is beautiful!

    Who knew all these things about you and your family?
    Not me. Where have I been?

    Much Love - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, ladies! Sandy, we each have a half that has a different history! There are probably lots of surprises even in the half that we share.....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...